Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guess whose headed to Kindergarten?

 Michael, that's who!


It is hard to believe that my little boy is moving onto Kindergarten.  When I still think of him as a little boy, he's growing into a kid infront of my eyes.

Last week he officially graduated from preschool and from Ms. Stacey's class.

He was so proud and happy...

He introduced himself "Hi I'm Michael!"


He sang songs

and showed off some of his dance moves

and more of his dance moves.

He happily accepted his diploma


and celebrated with the rest of his class.

Michael's preschool class has a moto that Ms. Stacey taught them.  I think it is great and it goes like this..
Ms. Stacey thinks I'm special
As Special as can be.
Ms Stacey says I'm special
There's no one quite like me!"


Believe in YOU!
May 2012
Love
Ms. Stacey
Honey, we echo Ms. Stacey's thoughts.  We think you're super special and love you to the moon and back!

Congratulations Michael!

Love always,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment