Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fourth of July

This year, just like last year, I attempted to take a picture of the kids on the morning of the 4th.  Last year Isabelle was 5 months old and at the time I should have realized how easy it was to snap a quick picture of them.

That has all changed now that Isabelle is mobile, and by mobile I mean constantly moving.  This year I attempted to take picture after picture where I tried to find one where they were all looking at ME!  Now I know what those school photographers feel like when they try to take the class picture.  IMPOSSIBLE.

I literally took more than 80 pictures thanks to the automatic continuous picture taking feature, (how's that for a technical term?) and here are some of the memories I was able to capture.

If nothing else, maybe some day we'll look back and laugh at just how silly and funny the kids are...

 Isabelle, look at Mommy.  Isabelle...
 Now smile, please!!!!
 Yay! SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE!  Jack look at me!!
 Hey Isabelle, Look at Mommy.  Please ignore Barney.  at this point I'm now trying to yell over Barney to get her attention.
 Isabelle, don't kick Jack.  Isabelle, please DON'T KICK JACK!
 This is where I resulted with bribery and gave Isabelle M&M's while I tried to get a good picture of all 4 of them.  Notice the candy in her mouth.
 Okay, did mom say look serious or something? I said smile PLEASE!!!
 at this point the boys are over me and my lack of photography skills.  I'm still begging Isabelle to look at me.

 Michael, what's wrong with your nose?
 Oh sorry Michael, I didn't see Jack lick you.  Isabelle will you please look at Mommy?
 This is when Isabelle decided she was done.

 

And then Jack got bored with the pictures, but mommy wanted to try one more time.  DAD!!!! Come help me please!
 And thanks to Dad, everyone now had someone to look at (other than me).
 Out of all the photos I took, this one is one of my favorites.  Isabelle and Michael's bond is very obvious.  Here's what she did all on her own.  I loved how she just slid over and put her cheek next to his.  She then turned, put her hand on his head and leaned in for a kiss (and of course mom missed that picture).

 I love how they love.
 
 
 
Here's hoping your fourth was as happy, fun and loving as the one I attempted to capture.
 
Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment