Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wordless Wednesday... Believe in the wonder

A month ago we went camping and Michael found this little guy.
 
Who overnight turned into this little guy.  And boy he must have made one comfy home because he's been in there for weeks.  In fact he's been in there so long, Jarrett and I started to lose hope that maybe our caterpillar caring  for skills were lacking too much.
And tonight as I wiped the counters and moved the mayo jar for one last time, I told Jarrett I thought it was time to tell Max goodbye.  And that's when I looked down to see this...
As excited as Jarrett and I were, the boys were completely speechless.  After waking them up from their sleep, they couldn't seem to find words to vocalize the transformation that happened in front of us.
 
As we set Max free tonight to begin his journey as a new butterfly, it reminded me of the awe and wonder that is everywhere in our lives.  If we only take the time to stop, to admire and to believe in the beauty that truly is all around.
 
Best of luck Max, thanks for the fun and the memories!
 
Until next time,
Angie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment