Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I wrote this post exactly a year ago.  Hard to believe a year has gone by.  It is crazy how fast time goes.  As we get ready to go watch fireworks tonight, I was reflecting on last year and about how much has changed and yet one thing remains the same.... we still are so blessed. 

As we celebrate our nation's birthday, I can't help but think of all those service men and women, that help to keep this country safe and free.  I'm so thankful for all they have and continue to do.  For as we celebrate our freedom and the wonderful blessings this country provides, I am reminded that freedom is not free.  Thanks to all the service men and women out there, those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and for those who've done all they could (and continue to do) to make this the greatest nation.  One Nation, Under God, With Liberty and Justice for All.

Happy Fourth of July!

7/4/2012

Today we celebrate Independence Day and although I won't be able to publish this for several more weeks/months, we had to capture Isabelle's first 4th of July in photos...




Mom you always make me hold this silly handwritten, totally unprofessional or cute sign.  You should really work on your craft skills... and make something cute!
oh this makes my head hurt...
I'm so embarrassed, I can't even show my face.

 
Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment