Here's a recap of our day in photos...
After church, I changed Isabelle from her dress into our everyday clothes, but first we tried on Halloween costumes. While the boys want to be Batman and Robin, the same thing they were last year, Isabelle will get to be a bubble bee, a bird, or pretty princesses. I wasn't sure how she'd be with keeping the costumes on, especially when they have stuff for on her head. Surprisingly enough, she picked out the butterfly and bird. She wanted to hop around and fly like them.
| And then Michael and Isabelle decided to play the piano together. How cute right? |
| Next we tried on a bird costume. Within minutes of getting it on her... |
She found out how to...
| get it off her. |
| TA-DA! Like magic. |
After lunch and Isabelle's nap, Michael asked if we could paint. It had been quite a while since we painted, in fact, I don't think we've ever painted with Isabelle yet, so I said sure.
He worked on painting a monster.
While Gabriel painted stripes, until the football game came back on. Then he checked out and went back to his Sunday spot, the recliner right in front of the TV.
Isabelle thought painting was a lot of fun. Especially when mom turned her back and she decided to throw her picture and the bag protecting the table on the floor, so she could start painting the table.
And tonight after dinner, the boys begged us to go swimming. While there was NO way I was going to go swimming other than in my bathtub, Dad (he's so kind) volunteered to take the boys. While the weather is perfect here, swimming season has ended. The water is a cool,
While it was a rather low-key day, I think we could toss this one in the memory book under Fun-day Sunday.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment