Saturday, February 14, 2015

Big Bed... Big day!

Today Isabelle transitioned from her crib into a big bed.  And I don't mean a toddler bed, I mean a really big bed.  Tonight she is sleeping in a twin bed and to say she looks miniature would be an understatement.


Then again, I feel like it was just yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital and she looked miniature in the crib.  My how quickly time passes.

As I look at her sleeping peacefully in her big girl bed, I can't help but realize that my baby girl is not a baby but really a girl.  Those three years went by so quickly, I feel soon she'll be 6 and I'll think back, wasn't she just three.

I hope the night goes well and she sleeps as peacefully as she did in her crib.  She never seemed to not want to sleep in the crib but we knew it was time to make the transition.

Sweet dreams baby  big girl.  Mommy and Daddy can't believe just how fast you're growing up.

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment