Friday, August 25, 2017

Noah's Kindness Project t-shirts 2017

As we prepare for Noah's Kindness  Project again this year, I personally get excited about getting a new t-shirt.  I love the reaction I get when I wear my Noah's Kindness Project shirt throughout the year and people ask, "What is Noah's Kindness Project?"  Then we tell them and so many say, "That's awesome.  I'm going to do something in honor of Noah and I'll think of your son."  It makes me so happy to know the world can  be even a tiny bit nicer because of our little boy.

I love being a walking billboard for lack of a better word, for if it can make others aware of the difference they can help make in the lives of others by showing a bit of kindness, I'm all for it.  Plus, we still have a few more colors to go before we have our rainbow of Noah's Kindness Project t-shirts.  Secretly that's what the kids are excited most about... a color for each day of the week.

So enough about why we love the shirts, let me cut to the chase and say, they are back and this year, we are going back to the cotton shirts and getting them in green!  Let me tell you these are the softest t-shirts I've ever felt!  And comfy!!!! I have one of these styles already and its become my go to shirt. It's kind of like wearing my pajamas around... I LOVE it!

This year we will have men (shown above) and women's cut (below) and they will be in Green Frost (the color shown above in the actual mock up of the Men's shirt for this year).

The ladies shirt is below (again it will be the green frost instead of blue).
Color will be  Green Frost but the style is laid out nicely

We will also have youth shirts which will be in Neon Green- my boys are so  excited!

Below is the  link to view the shirts and to place your orders.  We  will take orders for shirts through Sunday,  September 10th, so please order your shirts today.  The cost will be approximately $10. and remember you can  still  get them even if you don't live in Arizona.  We'd gladly ship them  to you!

TO ORDER YOUR SHIRT TODAY, PLEASE CLICK HERE!


The deadline to submit t-shirt orders is Sunday, September 10.

Thanks again for your support!

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment