Monday, July 30, 2018

New Do!





School starts this week and Isabelle decided since she's starting first grade she needed to change things up.  So she decided to try a shorter, much shorter hair style!

Here are some pictures of her before we cut her hair!
This is high pig tails and then braids.  It was a much easier way to keep her hair from getting all tangled.

Here her hair was almost down to her butt.  

And here is how her hair almost always was.  A tangled mess.  

So it was time for a change.  She was excited, mom was a bit nervous as I love her long thick, naturally highlighted hair. 

I cut off about 9 inches!


And this is what it looked like when we were done!

Can you tell she liked it?!?!?!

 Here is just a little bit of the hair on the floor.
Here's the other pile!


And here is is all washed, dried and styled!




With her new glasses and her new style, I think she's ready to begin 5th, oops I mean 1st grade.

Doesn't it make her look so much older?

Yep she's excited!  


Now only a few more days and we'll be sending her off to her first day of first grade!

Until next time,
Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment