Sunday, July 8, 2018

The best rainbow birthday cake EVER!

I'm way behind on posting so forgive me as I try to catch up for a few months.  

In late May I celebrated my 3?(Yay I"m still in my 30's)th birthday.  It was a low key birthday, actually one I dreaded but it came and it went and I survived.  

One of the highlights of it was my great friend made me this A-MAZE-ING cake.  Seriously it was the best birthday cake I have EVER received.  It was georgous, tasted delicious and it was of course, in my favorite colors.  Sonya and her daughter Acadia made this yumminess together and I feel so lucky that  they did it for me. 
They even put yummy candies on top and cotton candy around it.  They know me all too well! 
On  top of the great cake, I got to celebrate with two families that I consider family.  We've been friends for many years and we have been so blessed to have such great people in our lives.  They've been there  to celebrate with us in the good times and to comfort us in the hard times.  They are incredible people, their children great friends of our kids and their kindness is inspiring.

We had such a nice dinner and it was fun to be with them.

Is that not the prettiest cake?  So lucky!



Some of the greatest friends anyone could hope for!  Their kids are great too!
Love them!
Even the cake had opposite frosting than the layers in the cake.  I can't even imagine the time that went into making this.  It was SOOOOO good!


Everyone approved!

My birthday was one that I dreaded coming but there were many blessings even  in that day.  So many great friends I have to give thanks for.  Such beautiful and thoughtful gifts shared with me.  And a reminder that in everyday there is something beautiful.

Thank you to my special friends who always make my birthday special and for building rainbows into our gatherings.  The extra effort you go to celebrate and remember Noah means so much.  Thank you friends.  

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment