I also last week got in the mail the copies of his newborn photos and I can already see just how much he's grown and changed from those first few days.
Here are his newborn photos. I love him so much. I could kiss his soft cheeks and his tiny toes continuously.
I'm so glad we have these pictures to forever remember these lightening speed days.
He has the most vibrant steel blue eyes, it will be fun to see if they stay blue or if they change.
He loves his tongue.... and his fingers.
The tiniest and softest ears.
And hands I hope to get to hold for the rest of my life.
I love his smile. My heart will always melt when I see him smile.
I love this picture. That bear in the background was Noah's bear, first given to us when he was first born. We've taken Madelyn's pictures with it and now his. I love how the bear is in the background, out of focus and almost not able to clearly be seen.
In some ways it reminds me of Noah's presence in our life. We know he is with us and yet, we can't see him.
In some ways it reminds me of Noah's presence in our life. We know he is with us and yet, we can't see him.
I love how precious Jennings looks.
Baby toes... make me melt.
Oh my goodness I love this little boy. He has brought us so much joy and happiness to everyone in the family.
I'm off to bed, he'll be wanting to eat in the next few hours!
Until next time,
Angie

























No comments:
Post a Comment