Tuesday, August 6, 2019

The 2nd Lost tooth!

Earlier this summer (actually Father's day weekend), we took the kids on a quick staycation here in the valley.  It was just a quick over night trip but still fun none-the-less.

On our way to the resort, Isabelle was very busy working on wiggling her tooth back and forth. After her first experience losing her tooth and getting the great stash the tooth fairy left for her, she was VERY determined to get her second tooth out.  I was driving at the time so I kept telling her to wait until we got to the resort to pull her tooth but she insisted and persisted, she was going to have that tooth out before we arrived no matter what.

And that is exactly what she did.  Here are first initial reactions after pulling the tooth... don't worry I waited until we stopped to take these pictures!
I love her reactions and zest for life!  






Oh my goodness was she excited!!!! She screamed, "Now I get another LOL!"  to which I shared that my understanding was that after the initial tooth lost, I was pretty confident that the tooth fairy only brought coins to share.


She was okay with it but soon worried if the tooth fairy was going to be able to find her at the hotel.  "What if they don't know where I am?"  I reassured her that I was confident the tooth fairy would be able to find her.  


And to her luck, Mom was right.  The tooth fairy was able to deliver.  However I did happen to wake up in the middle of the night to hear the fairy's realization that she had no coins and had to go to the front desk of the hotel and ask for some coins and how it was quite the funny story to explain to the front desk receptionist that the tooth fairy came unprepared.  I guess the efforts of the tooth fairy really are a team effort.

Belle was very excited to have lost her second tooth and is already working on wiggling out her next one.  I tease her and say that she might look like a Jack-O-Lantern this year for Halloween.  Her response, "That sounds fantastic!"

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment