Monday, May 17, 2010

A day in Mommy's shoes

With two little boys in our house we have, in just a few short days, accumulated lots of boy toys. We have Spiderman(s), X-men, trucks, airplanes, Transformers, motorcycles, and boy books. With all of those fun boy toys around, you'd think there'd be at least one item which would be the stand out, the toy that they play with for hours. Unfortunately, those toys listed above only hold their attention for 20-30 minutes but there is one item which I've found can be entertainment for hours. Can you guess what that toy is?... MOMMY's shoes!


Isn't that cute? What is so precious is that they have so much fun walking around in and trying on all of my different pair of shoes. Then they pretend to walk like Mommy. I can't believe no one has told me I waddle like a duck.

I know this will probably be a picture they will come to regret posing for but I just couldn't resist. I hope it brings a smile to your face, it sure did ours.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. What precious memories you have already created with your new little men. I'm so thrilled for you guys and can't wait to see there sweet little faces. They sound like angels. Congrats. Teresa Graham

    ReplyDelete