Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I must admit for the last few years as we celebrate Mother's Day with the mothers around us, I've longed to join that elite group. Today, I can finally say I'm one of them.

I thought I'd have more time to post but I just hear the sounds of little voices coming from their rooms.. :-) I guess that means my motherly duties must begin and that I'll share more of our wonderful day of family firsts later!

It has been an amazing 48 hours and we never imagined it would happen so fast but we couldn't be more thankful and blessed. These little boys are sweeter, kind-hearted and more loving than we could have dreamed of.

So to all of you mother's out there... Happy Mother's Day!

angie

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... the sounds of sweet little voices... isn't it incredible to think there are CHILDREN in those rooms that used to be so sad and empty? Please post photos as soon as you are able! Dying to get a glimpse of those two happy little faces! :)

    ReplyDelete