Michael has been asking me to make cookies for Santa since the middle of October. I've had to tell him it was too early to make them because they would be old an yucky. Finally this past weekend, I was able to tell the boys we could start making cookies for Santa. Two Sundays ago, we got to have a pajama cookie making day. We spent the majority of our day in our pj's, while we listened to Christmas music and make cookies for Santa. It was wonderful. Here are some of the pictures from our day of baking...
I think we are almost ready for the big day, as long as we can manage to keep a few cookies around for Santa on Christmas Eve!
Until next time,
Angie
PS: Oh and I think I mentioned how we went on a trolley ride a few weekend back... here's a photo from one of the homes that, well, goes a little over the top. Nothing like Christmas in the Desert!
No comments:
Post a Comment