Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear Santa,

Last night I sat down with the boys after school to help them write their letters to Santa.  I asked the boys to put down something they would like Santa to bring them and then to list the reason why they deserve to have Santa bring them some presents.  Here are the letters the boys wrote...

From Michael...

 In case it is hard to see, I'll copy what they wrote (or told me to write) below. I promise this is word for word what they said to write...
                Dear Santa,
Please can I have a Batman bicycle and a light saber.  I have been a good boy and I never pee in my pants.  I love Santa Claus. 
                           Michael


From Gabriel...

Dear Santa,
Please can I have a light saber, fire truck and a fire suit?  I have been a good boy, I did not hit people in the face.  Gabriel

I can't even make this stuff up and I have to admit, I've had some pretty good laughs last night and today as I thought about their letters.  I'll be keeping these for some time to come. 



Gabriel holding his letter to Santa.

The picture Gabriel drew on the other side of his letter for Santa.  I didn't have the heart to tell him I thought it looks like a picture of someone getting sick... maybe that's just me though.


Michael's finished letter.
Until next time, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment