Friday, August 19, 2011

Do I look handsome?

Michael sees Gabriel pick out his outfit for school each night and every morning Michael tries with all his might to try to find just as "handsome" of an outfit as what Gabriel had picked out the evening before.

The other morning I heard the boys up and moving around in their room.  Since I was getting ready for work, I didn't go right in but gave them a few minutes to attempt getting ready on their own.

After finishing up in my room, I went out to see exactly what the boys were doing.  As I opened the door, the boys immediately said, "good morning Mom!" and then Michael said, "Mom, do I look handsome?"

I looked him in the eye and scanned him up and down at the outfit he had picked out. I had no other response than "Oh my Michael, yes you do and I bet you picked out your outfit all by yourself didn't you!"

To which he replied, "Yes, Mommy Gabriel didn't help me at all, I did it all by myself."

Doesn't he look super cute and pretty darn handsome too?

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment