Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Translation Pt 2

It seems the list of words in the Dictionary known as Gabriel and Michael continues to grow.  Most of the time I figure out what they intended to say and move on without a second thought.  I try though when I can to jot down the word they say and the word they intended to say.

Here's a few more words and phrases to throw at you.   Can you and figure out what they mean?  Good luck!

Globes.....

Charge the pool.....

Freeze forward...

Family Ever After (one of my favorites by the way)...


So, did you guess?  Did you get any of them right?  Here's the translation.

Globes.......  Gloves

Charge the pool..............  Shock the pool (as in when I put chlorine in the pool to make sure it is clean)

Freeze forward..........  Fast forward (as in fast forward through the previews in a movie)

Family Ever After....... Happily Ever After  (I love the fact that they associate Family with Happily and ever after).  Maybe they are just as happy about having a forever family, as we are about having them.

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment