Monday, August 15, 2011

On the playground....

When I was growing up, family dinners were always a special time to exchange stories and listen to everyone recap what their day was like.  When Jarrett and I would talk about having a family, it was always important to us to have as many family meals around the dinner table as possible.  It is amazing the different conversations that we've had with the boys around the table in just the past year and a half.

Since Kindergarten has started, we've had many a conversations about what Gabriel's first days have school have been like. 

Although we ask about all the things he's learning about, his favorite thing to talk about is what he's been doing on the playground. 

Turns out his favorite thing to do is play with the Hoop-a-hoop, also known as hula-hoop.
After we cleared up that it is actually called a hula-hoop, I took a short video.
Here he is talking about how he does it...

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment