On Christmas morning the boys once again awoke to presents flowing out from below the tree. Santa Claus stopped by sometime between midnight at 5:00 a.m. and boy were they excited to run into the living room.
As the boys began to open the nicely wrapped presents that were labeled with their name, Gabriel stopped and said, "Mom, why did Santa bring us me all these presents, all I asked for was a skateboard?"
To which I replied, "Does that mean you don't want any of these other presents?" and he quickly responded, "No, Mom, I want all these presents, I was just asking."
 |
| Here's a picture of our 5:00 a.m. wake up call on Christmas morning. |
 |
| The boys deciding who should open up their present first. |
 |
| Michael received his tools and his Batman house. |
 |
| Dad helped Jack open his present... |
 |
| He seemed to like it. |
 |
| Michael seemed to really like his Batman house. |
 |
| And Gabriel got his skateboard. |
 |
| Santa even brought Grandpa Ray some presents |
 |
| And Gabriel serenaded us while we contemplated going back to bed... |
 |
| but instead Grandpa made us a tasty Christmas morning breakfast. |
 |
| It was a wonderful morning, even if it did start at so early. :-) |
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment