Monday, January 16, 2012

F1 Race Factory...

While our guests from Iowa were visiting we took them to F1 Race Factory for some adult racing fun...

I'll let the pictures tell most of the story and I think they'd prefer I didn't share how everyone finished...

Trying to find the right sized helmet... was the first challenge.

Excited much?  It is hard to tell but my brother was very excited to race.

While others planed their racing strategy...

my brother gave the competition dirty looks to "try" and intimidate them.

but he ran into a problem when his big head couldn't fit into the helmet.
The before race photo


Ready...Set...GO!!!!
 And meanwhile the boys begged and pleaded to let them drive the race cars.  Even though the place has a rule that you have to be older than 10 or 12 to drive, the boys were convinced we could get the employees to bend that rule. Gabriel said, "Mom, maybe if we say please please please they will let Michael and me drive."  And then Michael tried... "See Mom, the helmet fits, I can drive."
 But thanks to Grandma we were able to satisfy them.  Grandma and the boys spent some great quality time at the arcade.  And here they were able to race...



Until next time,
Angie

PS:  Jonas, don't you love your big sister who you can always count on to embarrass you?

No comments:

Post a Comment