To our surprise, Madelyn must have heard her talk and decided she wanted to impress us as she smiled a beautiful big smile in response to me asking her if she could smile that same afternoon...
Seriously the moment melted my heart and it was the one time I actually had the camera ready to capture the moment.
While I wondered if that was a rare moment I had captured, Madelyn showed us she truly is the happy baby she's been since day one and continues to woo us with her smiles. Just this morning (after sleeping all night - only being forced by me to wake up once to eat) that she had a whole barrel of smiles to share...
Seriously I could have continued to take picture after picture but decided after I took about 20 pictures to capture the moment, I was going to put my phone down and just soak up the joy that her smiles bring.
I think there are many reasons for her happiness. One, I think she's just a happy, content, easy-going baby! (We are so lucky), Two, who wouldn't be happy being in this family right (my attempt at a joke). ;-) But seriously, we're not too bad if I say so myself. And three... my baby girl LOVES to eat. As long as we keep her fed, she's so happy. Seriously, how did you think she got those cheeks!
Oh and her cute belly too. Here's how I found her sleeping this morning. Keep in mind this is a 3 month sleeper, and when I put it on her last night, it was quite snug in the tummy area, but I thought... it will be okay.
"Those silly crop tops, always sneaking up on me." - Madelyn
Here's a quick video of baby girl smiling...
She really does melt our hearts... all of ours. The boys are loving that she will smile for them and that she's so responsive. Just today Michael said, "Mom, I think Madelyn;s got your ears. And she definitely has dad's brain, because she's smart."
Everyone in our house has found a lot of smiles and feelings of love, because of our little Maddy.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment