Friday, July 10, 2015

Forever in My Heart...


Forever in My Heart
You are forever in my heart
The day will come, I know
when all the rain has fallen
And the sun begins to show.

I'll think of you in all I do
Your warmth will touch my face
You'll twinkle in the starlight
And be held in each embrace

So please do not be saddened
If a tear for you, I shed
But we had dreams and wishes
which I'll safely keep instead

Although it hurts, I understand 
You'd somewhere else to be 
Our time together has not passed 
You'll always be with me

In every day, in every way
You'll always be a part
My precious little Angel
You're forever in my heart

Noah James...
Your aunt MaeLyn,  sent me this poem and I can't help but think of you... 
I miss you so much and dream of what it would be like to have you in our home.  Our family now feels incomplete... you are not here.

I love you Noah James... you are forever in my heart.
Love always,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment