Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Halloween 2012

Again one of my many draft posts from last year that I had to wait to share.... everyone celebrates Halloween in March right?
 
This year for Halloween, we were lucky enough to have MaeLyn still here with us and so she got to celebrate in the fun.  Since Halloween fell on a work night, Jarrett and I raced home, just in time to perfectly prepare a meal that perfectly resembled the food served at McDonald's. After our dinner out  oops I mean, homemade, organic and wholly nutritious fake McDonald's meal, we put the finishing touches on the costumes and headed around the neighborhood for some fun.


 Isabelle was a baby elephant and she LOVED pulling on the ears. 
 I of course had to get a classic photo of all three kids dressed up.  This is just one of about 25 I took, trying to get one where they all are smiling, looking at the camera and don't have their eyes open.  Because I failed to capture one photo where they are all doing the above mentioned things, I instead will post several pictures and let you pick which child looks the best in each. 

 This is what I got when I said,"Okay everyone smile and make sure to have your eyes open!"
And this is my final attempt.  After this, I just gave up and we went out trick-or-treating. 
Until next time,
angie

No comments:

Post a Comment