On today's agenda the boys both decided "stretching" would be fun to do all day. Yes, they didn't plan more than one thing on each day because as Gabriel told me, "Mom- we can practice these things all day so we get really really good at it okay?" Sounds like a plan to me. And I understand Nana and Papa (who so graciously agreed to watch the kids for us this afternoon) were able to participate in the "stretching" activities as well. How exciting for them!
After dinner tonight the boys decided they needed to continue to stretch and while they begged me to participate, I asked the to demonstrate to me exactly how to "stretch." They decided instead to show me how to do the splits. While Gabriel said it is easiest done in the shower (how, I have no idea), he obliged by showing me the inside tricks on our tile floor. And I couldn't help but share their expert advice on the best way to do the splits (who spends a whole day anyway practicing it?) Play close attention to the specific instructions Gabriel gives about what to think about and what to do with your arms.
Oh and of course after Gabriel showed us how he does the splits, Michael had to add in his two cents. Perhaps I'll skip the way Michael finishes his splits, the next time I attempt one.
Without further ado... I share with you my two splitter specialists.
Until next time,
Angie
PS: Stay tuned for the rest of the week's activities, I'm sure there will be more highlights to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment