Monday, March 25, 2013

We start em young...

Another old post....

Some people start their kids in sports at a young age.  For other parents, they introduce the love of the arts.  For us, we also introduce our kids to something we think is important at a young age...
 
the art of work.
 Here's Isabelle getting a lesson in cleaning the floor from Daddy.
 "No Dollie, push it like this okay?" says daddy.
And Isabelle giving it all her might to push the cleaner around the floor.
 
 
Until next time,
angie
 
PS:  and in case anyone out there is taking me serious, please know, I'm just joking.  With a labor relations attorney as a husband, he has assured the kids there will be fair and just working conditions (when they are old enough to start working) around here. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I totally support this...AJ's favorite thing to do is take the garbage out. I don't even feel bad about it anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete