| Here she is moving the ball down the court. |
| Isabelle and her coach. She was super excited about the ribbon she got for participating. |
And here she is at the end of the practice, waiting for coach to introduce all the kids who participated. Holding her breath I guess, until coach could introduce her.
The other activity we enrolled Isabelle in this year was a Prince and Princess Ball. It was a morning program that Isabelle was excited to attend. I thought it was a program where they could dress up and play pretend. Turns out instead it was a dance program, where a dance instructor taught them different dance moves. Guess that's a lesson for mom to actually read the class description prior to enrolling her in activities. While I told her she'd get to play dress up and have fun at a ball, she instead learned a new dance. She LOVED it and thankfully didn't hold anything against me that I had no idea what she actually was going to do.
For their final performance we were invited to come and watch and I thought it was super cute. While most of the other kids in the class had obviously been in dance for years, I was proud of Isabelle for how excited and into her performance she was...
My little girl is growing up so quickly. So often we accidentally call Madelyn, Isabelle as it still seems like she should be that small, But I look at her and realize she's become a big girl right infront of my eyes.
She truly is the Belle of our Ball.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment