Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Noah's Kindness Cards

And so it begins... again.  So much has happened in the last year and as I reflect back on where I was a year ago at this time, I realize I was in the deepest valley I have ever been in in my life.  I was trying to desperately to find hope and joy again in the world.  And then Noah's Kindness Project was born.  I firmly believe it was a critical part in the healing that has happened for me, for Jarrett, for our family. Plus there was SO much love, generosity and kindness shared last year on October 3, I think the feelings of joy were contagious.

So much of that healing my family received was because of all of you who got involved and performed acts of kindness all across this world.  You not only helped to make the world a better place but you also showed us that our son's life mattered.. that while he lived a very short time, his life had purpose and his legacy is that of kindness.  Thank you.

And now we begin our second year of Noah's Kindness Project.  Over the next few weeks I will be posting updates on the 12 acts of kindness we will be participating in or donating to, in tribute to the 12 days we were blessed to spend with him on this earth.

Several of you have already asked me about the Noah's Kindness Cards and we have them ready to share with you.  Last year we created these Noah's Kindness cards to hand out when performing our acts of kindness with others and we ask that you share them again this year.

If you would like cards to hand out, you can let us know and we will gladly mail, deliver or ship as many as you'd like your way.  Otherwise you can use this link to find a pdf of the cards and print out as many as you'd like on your own too.


For those in or near our hometown back in Iowa, if you'd like to have some cards to share, you can pick them up from the office at New Hampton Transfer and Storage, or you can contact my sister, Megan and she will help to mail you some. 

For those in Arizona that would like to participate, I have cards available and would love to pass them out even now.


And for those in other places, if you'd like some cards, please message me via Facebook and I'd be glad to send you some too.
Thank you for helping us to make the world a kinder place.


And so it begins again... please watch for our scheduled Noah's Kindness Project schedule of activities to be announced soon.  

Up next... Noah's Kindness Project participates in the AZ Cancer Village Race... runners, walkers, skippers... how ever you roll, we invite you to join our team and race to help support local cancer charities.  Stay tuned!

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment