We were up super early and thankfully everyone got out the door and on their way in time. I call that a success.
Tonight we all made it home and heard overall everyone had a great day. I'm not gonna lie though, all of us are pretty wiped out... in fact, I'm gonna cut this short because I want to crawl in my bed as fast as possible.
But I couldn't not post pictures from our back to school morning...
| The one (of many) things I didn't get done before school, was giving the boys' a haircut. But they weren't complaining, they hate that I make them keep their hair short. |
Michael is only 9 years old. He "forgot" how old he was when he filled in his form.
Yep, it was a great day.
I think it was hardest on me to leave Maddy but Nana and Papa were so wonderful and sent me pictures throughout the day of all the fun they were having. It made the stress of missing her go away and I was able to enjoy my first day back.
So here's to tomorrow... let's hope it goes as well as today went.
And now... I'm off to bed.... SO TIRED!
Until next time,
Angie
It gets a bit easier with each passing day, but you will always long for the day to end and when you can wrap your arms around this adorable little girl. I am praying for you, because I still find it hard sometimes to let Zaniyah go. That's when I push away the guilt and thank God for His provision. Know that she is in good hands and you only have to count the hours until you get to see, hold, snuggle, and kiss her once again! Love and blessings as you continue to transition!
ReplyDeleteIt gets a bit easier with each passing day, but you will always long for the day to end and when you can wrap your arms around this adorable little girl. I am praying for you, because I still find it hard sometimes to let Zaniyah go. That's when I push away the guilt and thank God for His provision. Know that she is in good hands and you only have to count the hours until you get to see, hold, snuggle, and kiss her once again! Love and blessings as you continue to transition!
ReplyDelete