Saturday, May 21, 2016

Introducing...

our precious rainbow baby girl....



Madelyn Faith Haskovec

Madelyn was born Saturday morning at 6:35 Arizona time.  She weighs 8 pounds and is 20 1/2 inches long.
After all this time, we are delighted to welcome her into the world, and to share her with you.
We are overjoyed, blessed and grateful for all the love and support.


She is the most precious little baby, already opening her eyes frequently to listen to the loved one's who've come to greet her.   She's a good eater, (something I guess I taught her in the womb) and she's mellow like her daddy.

Oh and her big brothers and sister could hardly contain their excitement as they got to visit her for the first time.
 And that excitement doesn't even compare to the Grandparents...


Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa pretty much stayed up all night waiting for us to share the news and now they are helping us with the big kids.  Don't tell them but I think they might have the harder job.


Thank you to each and every one of you who reached out to us, sent prayers, text messages, offered to help with the kids, rearranged schedules for us, transported kids to and from places.  We are so appreciative of your love and support.

We will share more information and pictures in the coming days... After 18 plus hours of labor, there is a lot of stories to tell. But the most important news is right here...


Our miracle rainbow baby has arrived.
Look at that proud daddy.
And that's one very happy (and tired) momma. 
Our faith has been restored.  


Until next time,
Angie

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and welcome to the world, Madelyn Faith! You have been born into one amazing family and the love for you is big (huge)! What a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! I have been waiting and watching your page for news and bugging Marshall and my dad to see if they have heard anything!! My dad told me today about Madeline and I couldn't be more happy for you guys!! Congratulations and she's beautiful and absolutely perfect and so glad all went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you. What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. I know you're glad that she's finally here and you can hold her in your arms. Wishing you all well and keeping you in prayer as you welcome your little one home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart is bursting for you guys! Congratulations on that little blessing! She is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete