Friday, May 20, 2016

It's baby time...


Baby girl... today is the day we prayed for for the past 9 plus months.  Today brings with it so many emotions... joy, anticipation, a little bit of nervousness (okay maybe a lot), gratitude,, even a tiny bit of sadness.  Hopefully after today I'll no longer feel you wiggle around inside of me, but instead I'll hold you as you snuggle into my arms.  

This journey we began more than 275 days ago, begins to change today.  I pray for God to make your birth safe, very routine and if I can even be as bold to ask... fast.  What ever happens, we will take each moment as it comes and stay focused on the gift that awaits at the end... you.

Baby girl, you'll never know just how much you are loved.  You'll never know just what a saving grace you have been and will continue to be.  You are the angel sent from Heaven, I believe picked just for us by your little brother in Heaven and I promise you today, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life, doing everything I can for you, your big brothers and sister.  

This is the last early morning we will likely spend with you nudging me from inside.  I've so loved getting to know you, to feeling you grow and thrive as we together went through this life.  I will forever cherish the moments we shared, the kicks, the hickups, the rolling around inside... but I'm so so excited to have you here and to really see what you look like, what you're personality is going be like, and just how you're gonna fit into this family.  Please don't make momma wait too much longer.

Baby girl, for today's the day we prayed for.  And I can't wait to hold you in my arms. So, let's begin this new adventure... I love you my precious baby girl.  Hope to see you, to meet you very soon.

Some other little people are excited to meet you too!

Love always,
                                 your momma


Stay tuned.... we will share news as soon as she arrives!
Our last family photo as a group of 5!


Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment