Happy Frather's Day Dad and Papa!
I wanted to take some time today to recognize and thank Jarrett for the incredible partner and dad that he is. When we starting building a "we" all those years ago, I knew you would be the perfect compliment to me and I knew with your patience, integrity and compassion that you would be a wonderful dad.

What I didn't know was all the million other ways you would show me how incredible you are as a father. You are our leader, our protector, friend, mentor, and so much more. You work so hard day in and day out to give us the best life and you selflessly do it over and over no matter how tired you are.
When we were kids (and I do mean kids because that's when we started dating), I knew I had found someone who connected right to my soul and when I dreamed of what I wanted my forever to look like, it was someone God created who I was fortunate to grow up with... you.
When our lives together began all those year's ago, did you ever dream we'd have a whole crew of children both here and above that are the legacy of our love. Michael jokes with his friends that he has so many siblings because "Well my parents love each other."and as funny as he makes it sound... he's actually right.
These last many years have had lots of ups and down but I can't imagine sharing them with anyone but you. You have pulled me along on the depths of sorrow and lifted me up on the highest of mountains... when I think of all that life is... I picture you always by my side.
Jarrett, we love you so much. Thanks for being so wonderful to us.
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
US





No comments:
Post a Comment