Madelyn loves banana bread and banana cake. She's been asking me for quite a while to make some and to my fail, I just haven't gotten it done for her. She is patient but I guess the other day she decided to take matters into he own hands. I walked into the kitchen to see that she had taken on the job of making her own version of banana bread. See her recipe in pictures below...

That little girl, she sure cracks me up and makes me smile. We decided on Friday night to go wild and crazy and ... stay home and have yet another family movie night. I tried to spice things up by going to Harkins and picking up the good popcorn and adding in the actual movie theater treats. Madelyn was pretty excited...
and if you look closely Jennings was excited too.
PS: He LOVES popcorn.
And one final quick story about Madelyn. While I attempt to keep working from home and have my work station set up at our dining room table, Madelyn often sits next to me and plays. I guess the other day she must have figured out how to get into my phone because I seem to have about 76 pictures of her like this...
Yep, she sure does make us laugh.
And she's decided she's rather stick to mom's recipe for banana bread, which I'm going to attempt to make with her tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Until next time,
Angie


No comments:
Post a Comment